DEABOND，the expertise manufacturer of pre-painted aluminum, why not benefit from our decades of experience in coil coating aluminium to your advantage. We represent the most reliable, the most efficient and the most environmentally friendly means of applying a high quality paint finish to the aluminum surface. Combines all advantages of modern coil-coating technology- flat aluminium sheet are cleaned, pre-treated, painting and curing in a single production step resulting in a high quality uniform coating reproducible at any time and a material with easy processing and diversified application from buildings and vehicles to domestic appliances, coil coated aluminum touch our lives every day.
IDEABOND color coated aluminium reduces the production risk for the customer and saves time and money.
Our customers are the motor for our innovation. In close cooperation with customers, we develop new products, alloys and coating systems which prove their fitness for a variety of purposes in stringent material and surface tests. Continuous quality controls are a standard part of our service. You can really build on IDEABOND quality!
What is Coil-Coating?
Coil Coating means a continuous process within the aluminium substrate gets degreased, chemically pre-treated and coated. The paint, an organic solvent or water-borne system, is applied through rolls. On the opposite, the post painting the coil will be first painted and than further processed.
■ Substrates: Aluminium (AA1100, 3003, 3004,3105,5006, 5052, 8011, etc), PET, etc.
■ Gauge range: Alu. 0.05~1.2mm
■ Width: ＜1800mm
■ Coating Systems: Polyester, PVDF, Epoxy, Polyamide, Polyurethan, etc
■ Colors & Finishes: Solid, Metallic, Stone/Wood look, Anti-graffiti, Anti-static, Anti-abrasion, Spectra, Wrinkle, etc.
■ Further Processing: Strips, Cut, Emboss, Packing
· the handling of dangerous chemicals, paints and solvents is eliminated.
· waste disposal and treatment is considerably reduced.
· the fabricator’s workshop is a healthier environment because the possibility of fume production from paint curing and welding is eliminated.
· more efficient use of paint on pre-painted material.
· smaller labour force required. By the modern auto-coil coating production line
· less factory space required due to reduction in storage areas.
· reduced energy consumption (no pretreatment or paint processes). And a cutting-edge energy system
· no waste treatment plant required.
· reduced product development cost.
· lower capital investment requirements.
· less inventory held.
· lower re-work costs.
More over, compare to post-painting, a typical application for pre-painted metal in shelving, with sheets of size1000mm x 500mm x 0.7mm, the total cost of using pre-painted metal can be safe 12.5%. The largest source of cost savings is the direct costs of painting, and there are significant indirect costs, including depreciation and financial costs, which must also be considered.
· high, re-producible quality
· cost efficient
· customer solution
· process in one hand
· easy to work without damaging the paint
· variety of surfaces - structures, imitations
· production process environmental friendly
· thinner paint systems than post painted, because of coil coating
The key advantages of using pre-painted aluminium, rather than relying on paint applied to the finished product:
· More consistent quality of paint finish (pre-painted metal is produced in a continuous highly controlled process).
· Consistent high standard of paint adhesion and corrosion resistance.
· Hidden areas are protected by pre-painted metal.
· substrate / paint finish can better meet precise design specifications in terms of thickness, appearance and overall performance.
· Painted substrate can be received with a protective film which minimizes handling damage.
· Thinner paint systems than post painted, because of coil coating
Use our decades of experience in coil coating aluminium to your advantage. When it comes to such a versatile material as coil-coated aluminium, quality is critical. We tailor each material to its specific application – and factoring in everything from the surface coating to the alloy. Applying international quality standards such as EN, ISO, BS, ASTM and ECCA, we conduct ongoing and intensive tests of materials and surfaces in our cutting-edge laboratories.