IDEABOND ACETOXY SILICONE SEALANT
IDEABOND 338 ACETOXY SILICONE SEALANT is one-part acetoxy silicone sealant. It is fast curing and permanently flexible, waterproof and outstanding weather resistant. It is suitable for sealing, repairing, glazing and mending of glass, and other metal frameworks bonding.
1. One -part, acetoxy room temperature cure, easy to apply.
2. Excellent contact-change ability, no seasonal limited use.
3. Excellent adhesion to most building materials.
4. Outstanding weatherproofing ability, with service life of tens of years.
5. Medium or low modulus, excellent tensile and compression restoring ability.
●Where to use
They are mainly used in joints adhesion and seal among the glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminum, and fiber glass, powder-coated and non-oily wood.
1. Don't use to the joints, which is hidden in earth for long time.
2. Don't use in areas where no moisture has.
3. Don't use in places where have permeated grease, plasticizer or solvent such as wood permeated oil, uncured or half-cured resins, etc.
4. The surfaces coated with paint are unsuitable for sealant.
5. The products have poor adhesion to concrete, marble, mirror-glass, Zn-plated materials because of corrosion produced by acetoxy sealant. In this case, please select neutral silicone sealant.
The following data is for reference, is not suggested to make standard.
Have no grain, no agglomerations,
Pass the standard
Resistance to Flow,
Tack Free Time, h
Extrusion ability, ml/min
Full cure (25℃),days
Tooling time, in
GB/T1___Chinese national standard
Clear, silver gray, ceramic white
It is available in 300ml plastic cartridges, 24 cartridges/ carton.
Or 590ml aluminum sausages, 20 sausages /carton.
●Storage and usable life
When stored at dry and airy, 27℃ or lower temperature conditions in the original unopened container, IDEABOND 338 has a shelf life of 9 months from the date of manufacture.
You have no items to require